Since graduating from the University of North Carolina School of Law, Grey Littlewood has earned a reputation as one of North Carolina’s preeminent commercial real estate attorneys. Grey has been fortunate to have developed his experience and expertise working in a variety of private practice environments, including a sophisticated local commercial real estate focused boutique law firm, and also one of the country’s largest and most well respected multi-practice firms, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP. Through the variety of his experience, Grey has distilled what he considers to be the most important principles of private law practice. Relationships. Value. Success.
With a commitment to these principles, Grey decided to launch his own law firm in November of 2019. Grey’s entrepreneurial approach to law practice focuses on leveraging his expertise along with his professional and personal relationships for the benefit of his clients. His personal experience in real estate investment and private business contributes to his ability to provide clients with creative and insightful perspectives surpassing the advisory capacity of traditional legal service providers.
Outside of work, Grey is a passionate fly fisherman & avid outdoorsman. You’re very likely to find him on the North Carolina Coast, with his wife, Hannah, daughter, Bryan, and son, George.
- Millard S. Breckenridge Scholarship – University of North Carolina School of Law
- North Carolina Legal Elite – Young Guns: 2019
- North Carolina Legal Elite – Real Estate: 2019, 2020, 2021
- Super Lawyers – Rising Stars: 2020, 2021, 2022
Professional, Volunteer & Community Activities
- Raleigh Chamber of Commerce – Government Affairs Board Member
- Raleigh Chapter of the Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP) – Government Affairs Board Member
- Project Healing Waters – Volunteer captain and fundraiser
- Christ Church, Raleigh – Parishioner