Welcome to Littlewood Law
Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, Littlewood Law provides comprehensive and sophisticated legal services to clients engaged in all types of commercial real estate and corporate transactions. A commitment to responsive and partnership-driven legal guidance allows Littlewood Law to leverage its wealth of experience and professional relationships to serve your needs at a remarkable price point.
Relationships. Value. Success.
With a commitment to these principles, Littlewood Law opened its doors in Raleigh, in December of 2019. Our entrepreneurial approach to law practice focuses on leveraging extensive expertise alongside our own professional and personal relationships for the benefit of our clients.
Recent Transactions and Representations
Take a look at the recent deals and representations completed by the Littlewood Law team:
- Over $330 million dollars in transactions closed during 2022, with over $70 million dollars in self-storage deals alone.
- Developer’s counsel for acquisition, redevelopment, and leasing of 56-acre industrial Brownsfield property consisting of 1,000,000 SF of leasable industrial space located in Winston-Salem, NC.
- Local real estate counsel for California based private equity firm’s acquisition of $30,000,000, five-location, mobile home park portfolio.
- Developer’s counsel for 800 lot residential golfing community in New Bern, NC.
- Buyer’s counsel for over $50 million in acquisitions of gas stations and fuel supply assets throughout the Southeast and NC.
- Borrower’s counsel for $6 million dollar multi-family acquisition financed by Freddie Mac.
- General counsel to national self-storage family business with over $60 million dollars of assets under ownership and management.
- Local Borrower’s counsel for national REIT’s financing of over $60 million dollars in self-storage asset acquisitions.
- Routinely represents local banks through conventional financing transactions.
- Lead real estate counsel for North Carolina based developer’s $7 million dollar conservation and charitable donation project.
- Buyer’s counsel for $18 million dollar mixed-retail project in Mecklenburg County, NC.
- Assisted private investors with 1031 Like-Kind Exchange of $6 million in multi-family and office assets.
- Assisted private investor with $4 million dollar investment acquisition of a triple net leased fast-food property.
- Borrower’s counsel on over $100 million in non-recourse CMBS financing transactions.
- Represented private equity firm’s acquisition of over $30 million in franchise business and real property assets.